Psychopaths VS Schizos [ponerelogy-pattern recognition]

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
[4chan] I need to find the link to the post, any help?
Thanks!!!:

MGRCacK.jpg

Screenshot seen in Schizogram´s telegram channel:

Related:

Last edited:

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
[4chan] I need to find the link to the post, any help?

MGRCacK.jpg
I kinda really hate how much sense this makes as a mildly schizo individual, myself.

Virtual Cafe Awards

explorAR

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cybos.neocities.org
I've always thought about how every person that society "looks up to" is a psycho who had to take advantage or manipulate manny other people to get where they got. Also most historical figures, the only exceptions really are people who became famous after their deaths (and people like Diogenes).

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not schizophrenic, but i'm schizotypal, which is the light version of schizophrenia, i can say schizo shit, but i'm useful enough to society to have a decent house, but if you ask me, would be based if there is a neurodivergent war. :tou5::jBrew:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

I'm truly flattered, and also smug that my experiment worked. I wrote that post as an experiment in memetics. The idea was to spread it across minds consciously or unconsciously (and sow the seeds of influence), and the fact that you took the time to translate it is a confirmation of the techniques I was using. You even included the image!

That's legitimately my post, you can check my agora profile posts for proof. Don't worry, this meme was engineered to be non-pathogenic, even perhaps beneficial.

IMG_20221119_113642.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I thought I was Patrick bateman but I was actually the hobo he kills all along...:PepeHands:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Anon is onto something here. I think what's key to understanding this dynamic of schizos vs pyschos is the normies' role in everything.

Pyschos dominate society, they are the ones you read about in your newspapers and in the history books. The great men of history were almost all psychopaths that knew how to play other humans (normies) to gain power and influence. A successful psychopath will amass tangible wealth and social recognition with relative ease, they will have the best chances of upwards economic mobility, and their names will be known and remembered, for better or for worse. The schizo's end game is typically isolation and self sufficiency as they focus on their own self/immediate surroundings, going largely unrecognized throughout the course of history.

This is true for even the more extreme psychopaths and schizos. Extreme psychopaths are the types most likely to be serial killers, and not only are they remembered by society, but they are typically glammorized for it. The extreme equivalent of schizophrenia is being a downtrodden nobody on the side of the road rambling to themselves or a lone wolf "terrorist" like Anthony Quinn Warner. Schizophrenia can be more debilitating.

Normies are enamored by psychopaths, just look at the culture of celebrity worship. The normies only see the psycho's wealth and outward successes, they then glorify them for these achievements and seek to emulate it or become associated with them out of a combination of admiration, direct manipulation, or envy. The psychopaths have the gift of gab, the ability to easily sell their visions to the normies, for they fear not of selling them self serving lies. The schizo, even if articulate and factual, simply can not have the same grip on the mainstream conscious, at least from what I've observed. You'd be hard pressed to identify major world leaders/elites in the last decade who lean more schizophrenic than psychopathic.

Perhaps it boils down to psychopaths being proactive and schizophrenics being reactive. Psychopaths can dominate the moment, but schizos can at least benefit from eventual hindsight potentially vindicating their claims, although that is often too little, too late. Psychopathic gaslighting is able to work just long enough for the psychopath to get what is needed out of a normie before disposing of them.

I genuinely believe that at their core psychopaths are evil creatures. Even if their psychopathic nature drives them towards something considered a net positive for humanity (for instance, philanthropy), there is this unshakable sin rooted in their motivation. The "anti-christ" will come in the form of a psychopath, not a schizophrenic.

Of course, we do see a similar sin manifest in schizos in the form of them believing themselves to be divine through direct intervention/communication with "god." What unifies the extreme ends of psychopaths and schizos is narcissism.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
Last edited:

Chitauri

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
chitauri.blogspot.com
Me siento realmente halagado y también satisfecho de que mi experimento haya funcionado. Escribí esa publicación como un experimento en memética. La idea era difundirlo en las mentes consciente o inconscientemente (y sembrar las semillas de la influencia), y el hecho de que te hayas tomado el tiempo de traducirlo es una confirmación de las técnicas que estaba usando. ¡Incluso incluyeste la imagen!

Esa es legítimamente mi publicación, puede consultar las publicaciones de mi perfil de agora como prueba. No se preocupe, este meme fue diseñado para ser no patógeno, incluso quizás mejorar.

[ADJUNTAR=completo]45161[/ADJUNTAR]

Increíble!! encontré en Agora al OP del post sobre la apofenia y el reconocimiento de patrones, amo este foro. Me extrañó que hubiera tenido tan poca acogida ese post en la sección /x/ Paranormal de 4chan.

Last edited:

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Anon is onto something here. I think what's key to understanding this dynamic of schizos vs pyschos is the normies' role in everything.

Pyschos dominate society, they are the ones you read about in your newspapers and in the history books. The great men of history were almost all psychopaths that knew how to play other humans (normies) to gain power and influence. A successful psychopath will amass tangible wealth and social recognition with relative ease, they will have the best chances of upwards economic mobility, and their names will be known and remembered, for better or for worse. The schizo's end game is typically isolation and self sufficiency as they focus on their own self/immediate surroundings, going largely unrecognized throughout the course of history.

This is true for even the more extreme psychopaths and schizos. Extreme psychopaths are the types most likely to be serial killers, and not only are they remembered by society, but they are typically glammorized for it. The extreme equivalent of schizophrenia is being a downtrodden nobody on the side of the road rambling to themselves or a lone wolf "terrorist" like Anthony Quinn Warner. Schizophrenia can be more debilitating.

Normies are enamored by psychopaths, just look at the culture of celebrity worship. The normies only see the psycho's wealth and outward successes, they then glorify them for these achievements and seek to emulate it or become associated with them out of a combination of admiration, direct manipulation, or envy. The psychopaths have the gift of gab, the ability to easily sell their visions to the normies, for they fear not of selling them self serving lies. The schizo, even if articulate and factual, simply can not have the same grip on the mainstream conscious, at least from what I've observed. You'd be hard pressed to identify major world leaders/elites in the last decade who lean more schizophrenic than psychopathic.

Perhaps it boils down to psychopaths being proactive and schizophrenics being reactive. Psychopaths can dominate the moment, but schizos can at least benefit from eventual hindsight potentially vindicating their claims, although that is often too little, too late. Psychopathic gaslighting is able to work just long enough for the psychopath to get what is needed out of a normie before disposing of them.

I genuinely believe that at their core psychopaths are evil creatures. Even if their psychopathic nature drives them towards something considered a net positive for humanity (for instance, philanthropy), there is this unshakable sin rooted in their motivation. The "anti-christ" will come in the form of a psychopath, not a schizophrenic.

Of course, we do see a similar sin manifest in schizos in the form of them believing themselves to be divine through direct intervention/communication with "god." What unifies the extreme ends of psychopaths and schizos is narcissism.
as someone who is slightly more psychopathic than your average normie this makes a lot of sense actually

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Makes sense until you get a schizophrenic psychopath.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards

That's an odd way of looking at things but it really makes sense in some way I can't describe, congrats!

Virtual Cafe Awards