How The Bank Fraud Scam Works
This file will not deal with conventional “check-bouncing.” There are a number of files available on this subject, and it’s really all been said before. Before we get into the heart of this scam, however, I would like to clear up one area that seems to have been neglected or erroneously addressed in other checking g-philes.
Most stores now employ some form of check-verification system; these often go by the name “Telecheck” or something similar.
Stores employing this system will almost never hassle you for a credit card. The device itself looks very similar to a credit card verifier (small plastic box with a keypad); these however, lack the swipe-slot (obviously). The cashier will enter your SS# along with the check data and, if appropriate, Telecheck will issue a verification code. Now here is the important part – TELECHECK HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY IS IN THE ACCOUNT, OR EVEN IF THE ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE.
What they do know is if you’ve passed a bad check on them in the past. From the time you pass your first bad check, you have between three and four weeks before they get the bad check back and get your name and info. into their computer. So, you want to do what you’re going to do and do it fast.
—- —– Here’s what you’ll need –1) A good fake ID. This can be an ID with your picture and someone else’s name, or just the ID of someone who looks like you. This person should be someone you don’t like, or better yet, someone you don’t even know.
You should deposit a minimum of one hundred dollars into this account when you open it, but don’t worry, you’ll make this back with the first check you pass. And keep in mind, the more cash you initially deposit, the more you stand to make.
Now, after opening the account and depositing your cash, you must wait one business day for your account to become active.
Once this day has passed, you’re ready to make some money….
In order not to get caught, just be sure of these three things:
1. The rightful owner of the ID does not know you (or will not rat you).
2. No one sees you steal the checks.
3. None of the bank employees know you.
If you enjoyed this, check it out my other forbidden knowledge that I have found with evidence to be true! and consider being a subscriber on patreon to keep this site up and running!
- Missing 411, Multidimensional Beings explained in Fairie Folklore
- WORLD CITIZENSHIP IN THE UNITED NATIONS: NEW WORLD ORDER
- In Depth Analysis of The Mandela Effect and CERN
- CIA Document: Alien Battle in Siberia
- Baby Monkey Hate Community on Youtube Exposed! (#MonkeyGate)
- Adrenochrome (The Drug of The Elites) Explained
- Project MONARCH (Trauma Based Mind Control) Brief Summary With Evidence
- YouTube Kids: ElsaGate & Learned Helplessness
- Classified Black Budget Projects, Alien Underground Bases And The Death of Phil Schneider
- False Flag Operations: Declassified Military Documents Show How US Government Planned Terrorist Attacks
- Against its Own Citizens
- A History of The US Dictatorship Placing Individual Rights at Risk
- Compilation: Allison Mack & NXIVM Proves Pedophile Sex Cult Conspiracies are Real
- Secret Concentration Camps For US Citizens
- Ultimate Peer-Reviewed Scientific Evidence That GMO’s are Deadly to Humans
- #PizzaGate Evidence Mega Archive
- 4chan Stories of a Private Military Contractor (PMC Anon): Landwhales Vs Thailand Ladyboys (3/5)
- 4chan Stories of a Private Military Contractor (PMC Anon): Literal Descent into Shit (2/5)
- 4chan Stories of a Private Military Contractor (PMC Anon): The Daughter of the Caribbean 1/5
- History of The Internet’s Anarchist Cookbook
- Can You Figure Out What is KrainaGrzybowTV (Mushroom Land) Hidden Meaning?